Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; Otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- Settings URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The text is in space 1,5; Uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); Figures and tables are in separate file, in the form of attachments.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors , in Page About the Journal.
- All the Ethical Considerations, Competent Interests, Sources of Financing, Acknowledgments and Authorship were taken from the main archive. And any other details included in the Materials and methods that can allow the reviewer to identify the authors or the institution of origin
The adicional documents were included:
Certificate of ethics committee;
Declaration on conflict of interest.
- They were listed the names of three researchers not related to the article or to your institution that can act as Ad hoc in the area of the proposed article?
- Authors keep the copyright and grant the magazine the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC 4.0), allowing the sharing of working with recognition of authorship of the work and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publish in institutional repository or book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish and distribute your work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on your personal page) at any point after the editorial process.
- in addition, the author is informed and consent to the magazine, so your article can be incorporated into bases and existing scientific information systems (indexers and current databases) or to exist in the future (indexers and future databases), under the conditions laid down by the latter at all times, which will involve at least the possibility that the holders of these databases can perform the following actions on the article:
a. Reproduce, transmit and distribute the article, in whole or in part in any form or by means of electronic transmission existing or developed in the future, including the electronic transmission for research purposes, displaying and printing.
b. Reproduce and distribute, in whole or in part, the article in print.Ability to translate certain parts of the article.
c. Extract figures, tables, illustrations and other graphic objects and capture metadata, subtitles and related article for research purposes, viewing and printing.
d.Transmission, distribution and reproduction by agents or authorised by the owners of distribution databases.
e. Preparation of bibliographic citations, abstracts and indexes and references related to capture selected parts of the article.
f. Scan and/or store images and electronic article text.