Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; Otherwise, it should be justified in "Comments to the editor".
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- Settings URLs for references were informed when possible.
- The text is in space 1,5; Uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); Figures and tables are in separate file, in the form of attachments.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors , in Page About the Journal.
-All the Ethical Considerations,
- Sources of Financing,
- Acknowledgments and
-Authorship were taken from the main archive.
And any other details included in the Materials and methods that can allow the reviewer to identify the authors or the institution of origin
The additional documents were included:
Certificate of ethics committee;
Declaration on conflict of interest.
Datas on degree and affiliation by authors
- They were listed the names of three researchers not related to the article or to your institution that can act as Ad hoc in the area of the proposed article?
Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC 4.0), allowing the sharing of work with acknowledgement of the authorship of the work and initial publication in this journal. They may take additional contracts separately, with acknowledgement of authorship and initial publication in this journal. They are authorized to publish and distribute their work online after publication by BJVM.
The AUTHOR is informed and agrees with the journal that, therefore, its article may be incorporated into existing databases and scientific information systems (indexers and current databases) or existing in the future (indexers and future databases), under the conditions defined by the latter at all times, which shall at least involve the possibility that the holders of these databases may perform the following actions on the article: Reproduce, transmit and distribute the article, in whole or in part in any form or means of electronic transmission existing or developed in the future, including electronic transmission for research, viewing and printing purposes; extract figures, tables, illustrations, and other graphic objects, and capture metadata, captions, and related articles for search, preview, and print purposes. Scan and/or store images and electronic article text.